The first day of spring arrives tomorrow and the sun is shining at Alta! Yesterday we had a day of powder skiing on 12 inches of new snow and friends reported that the skiing was excellent. And since it was a weekday, there was plenty of powder to ski run after run or as they say around here “free refills”. Get a look a what the skiing was like from the video below.
- Complimentary receptions with wine and appetizers several days a week after skiing.
- Lunch served on the sundeck (weather permitting).
- Complimentary picnic lunch on the ski slopes, beverages included (dates to be announced, weather permitting).
- High performance ski demos from Deep Powder House at a special rate for Alta Lodge guests — 3 days for the price of 2 days (regular $49.95/day).
- Kids’ ski rentals free at Deep Powder House (140 cm and under) with adult ski demo.
- April 7-10 and April 14-17–get three consecutive days lift tickets for the price of two–adults and children’s tickets.
- Kids Stay Free! Kids 12 and under stay free in parents’ room, breakfast and dinner included, with a stay of at least 4 nights.
Alta’s a beautiful place any time of the year and when the sun is shining, the views are hard to beat!