Yes, it is August and that’s when sales begin for pre-season ski passes and discounts. If you are a savvy shopper, you plan and take advantage of the savings you will get by buying early. Here’s a run down of what’s on sale now at Alta.
- Full season pass is now $999 but after September 25, the price is $1199, so buy soon and save $200.
- Alta Family Season Pass Package $1,999 There are a limited number of Family Season Passes, so BUY NOW
The family packing includes:**
2 Unlimited Adult Season Passes
2 Unlimited Season Passes for 7 – 17 year old children of the adult passholder
Free Unlimited Season Passes for children of the adult passholder who are 6 & Under
Additional Season Passes for children of the adult passholder ages 7-17 may be purchased for $99 each
All family season pass holders receive the following benefits:
- 3 days of complimentary skiing at: Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort, Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Report.* (blackout dates: December 21, 2013- January 5, 2014 & February 15-17, 2014.)
- Free ridership on all UTA Ski Bus Routes and Trax.
- 50% off day passes at the following resorts* (no blackout dates)
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, California
Whistler Blackcomb, British Columbia
Durango Mountain Resort, Colorado
Red Lodge Mountain, Montana
Homewood Mountain Resort, California
Wachusett Mountain Ski Area, MassachusettsDiscounted passes at Bridger Bowl, Montana (no blackout dates)
$36 upgrade to ski Snowbird per day. Passes can be
upgraded at Alta for the current day only. Snowbird
cannot upgrade Alta passes
- Alta Powder Card $599
10 Days of skiing, $59/day. The card is transferable but is limited to one use per day. The card can be reloaded with additional 10 days at the pre-season rate. Unused Powder Card value can be applied towards the purchase of season passes or season cards next season only. Must be purchased by September 25, 2013. Upgrade to an AltaSnowbird day pass for $36.
There are additional types of season passes and discount cards. For a complete listing, visit Alta’s tickets and passes web pages.