March 7-11, 2019
Our newest Co-ed camp for intermediate skiers and beyond!
If you are already passionate about skiing, then you will want to know what it takes to become an even better skier. Top coaches from Alta’s Alf Engen Ski School will introduce you to precision skiing, which is the ideal use of your equipment through accurate movements. Expect to feel more confident and ski with greater fluidity at the end of the program.
Be prepared to fully immerse yourself in three consecutive days dedicated to your skiing. The program includes daily indoor tech sessions that will introduce your on-snow themes, followed by focused morning on-snow training sessions, and wrapping up with opportunities to apply new skills in the afternoon.
- Daily indoor video movement analysis
- Presentations – specific elements of good skiing
- Equipment education
- Morning preview of the daily technical focus
- Daily technical focus
- Video specific skiing tasks
- Training/Precision skiing on groomed snow, intermediate terrain
- Experimentation/application on natural snow, advanced-expert terrain
- End of day free ski with the whole group
- four nights lodging, breakfasts and dinner
- three full days of ski instruction
- three days Alta lift tickets
- high end demo skis; boots available if needed
- yoga class (optional)
Arrival: Thursday, March 7
Departure: Monday, March 11
2018-2019 Camp Rates:
$2,820 per person, double occupancy, standard room
$3,522 single occupancy, standard room
Package rates include tax and service charge.
Slope-facing and economy rooms are also available.