As we roll into April on Friday, we'll see sunshine and warmer temperatures through the weekend followed by more snow next week, freshening things up again.
Beginning April 3, Kids Stay Free beings. When you book a standard room for four or more nights, two children ages 12 and under can stay in the their parents' room at no additional charge--breakfasts and dinners included. This represents a savings of over $200 per night!
During April, we also have:
- Complimentary receptions from time to time after skiing, with wine and appetizers.
- Lunch served on the sundeck (weather permitting).
- Complimentary picnic lunch on the ski slopes, beverages included (dates to be announced, weather permitting).
- High performance ski demos from Deep Powder House at a special rate for Alta Lodge guests -- 4 days for the price of 3 days (regular price is $52.50/day).
- Free kids' ski rentals at Deep Powder House (140 cm and under)!
Events:Friday, April 1 – Alta Environmental Center Educator Workshop
Saturday, April 2 – Alta Environmental center Educator Workshop
Saturday April 2 – Wednesday, April 6th – Alta Lodge Performance Ski Camp
Tuesday, April 5 – Yoga with Alta Community Enrichment
Friday, April 8 – 10th Annual Alta Gala. Celebrate & support three non-profits in Alta. Party the night away at La Caille!
Friday, April 8 – Sunday, April 10 – Goldminer’s Daughter Lodge 2nd annual Oldminer’s Weekend
Saturday, April 9 – Demo Day. Demo 2016-17 skis from dozens of manufacturers and enjoy apparel sales, music and more!
Monday, April 11 – Winter Bird Survey with Tracy Aviary
Friday, April 15 – $10 Beer & Brats at Alf’s Restaurant
Saturday, April 16 – Alta Earth Day and $10 Beer & Brats at Alf’s Restaurant. Enjoy live music from Stonefed from 2-6pm on the Alf’s Restaurant deck.
Sunday, April 17 – Live music by Talia Keys at Watson Shelter, 1-3pm.
Sunday, April 24 – Live music by Talia Keys at Albion Grill, 1-3pm.